Thursday, August 17, 2006

Belili's Humor

My cat likes to experiment with various provocative behaviors. Yesterday, while I was playing on the WWW, she took up a stance underneath my monitor, commencing to push loose bookmarks over the edge ... one by one, at prolonged intervals. She didn't actually chuckle between each one, but did appear to have that cheshire grin.

************************

Years ago, Belili used to drape herself over my left shoulder with her hinder parts over my heart area ... apparently she liked the womb-like heartbeat. She is, after all, named after a mesopotamian goddess renowned as a succubus. When I protested her cardiac position, she later moved down to a merkin role....

************************

"I'd rather be a wog than a merkin ...." Wasn't that a sixties' song by The Carpenters?

************************


http://www.randomhouse.com/wotd/index.pperl?date=19980626

No comments: